Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Another Rant this Way Comes!

Hello hello hello!

Here soon look forward to another rant! This next rant topic will be in unwanted and unnecessary proselytizing! I will share with you my latest "freaking REALLY?!" Moment. See what set me off this time and why in my next rant installment!

In other news my blog on my visit to the atheist convention is nearing completion.... Again. My apologies for the long delay, but a technical difficulty with the blogging service I use has resulted in its deletion and thus I have had to rewrite the whole thing!

Next I have a special treat to you all as a sort of amends. After my atheist coverage I will treat you to a special dose of crazy! Join me as I take a journey to the stars and meet the intergalactic warlord Zenu with the Scientologists! This will be our most dangerous venture on the project yet.


After that I'll post my experience at the Hasidic orthodox Jewish Synogogue! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment